Detail-Infos zum Event
free webinar, organized by the European Reference Network for Rare Neurological Diseases
we would like to inform you about the new free webinars, organized by the European Reference Network for Rare Neurological Diseases (ERN-RND) in collaboration with ERN Euro-NMD and the European Academy of Neurology (EAN). Sign up here
· 23 March 2021 | Challenges in Frontotemporal Dementia: clinical, genetic and pathological heterogeneity by Harro Seelaar, Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
· 13 April 2021 | MR Biomarkers in Spinocerebellar Ataxias by Gülin Öz, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA.
· 20 April 2021 | Approach to the patient with non-HD chorea by Ruth Walker, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY, USA.
· 4 May 2021 | Better Conversations -Communication Partner Training for language led dementias by Anna Volkmer, University College London, UK.
· 11 May 2021 | Gene therapy in neuromuscular and mitochondrial disorders (advanced therapies focus), Friedrich Baur Institute, Ludwig Maximilans University, Munich, Germany.
· 18 May 2021 | Benign hereditary choreas (paediatric focus) by Kathryn Peall, Cardiff University, UK.
· 8 June 2021 | MRI pattern recognition in leukodystrophies (paediatric focus) by Nicole Wolf, Amsterdam University Medical Centres, the Netherlands.
· 15 June 2021 | Update Metachromatic Leukodystrophy (paediatric focus) by Samuel Gröschel & Ingeborg Krägeloh-Mann, University Hospital Tübingen, Germany.
· 6 July 2021 | Speech as a biomarker in ataxia: What can it tell us and how should we use it? by Adam Vogel, University of Melbourne, Australia.
· 14 September 2021 | Genetic forms of Parkinson's disease by Thomas Gasser, University of Tübingen, Germany.
· 28 September 2021 |Treatable dystonia & dystonia in inborn errors of metabolism (paediatric focus) by Tom J. de Koning, University Medical Center Groningen, the Netherlands.
· 5 October 2021 | Adult leukodystrophies/early symptoms of late-onset Leukodystrophies by Fanny Mochel, Reference Center for Leukodystrophies, Institute for Brain and Spine, Paris, France.
· 7 October 2021 | X-linked adrenoleukodystrophies - Update by Caroline Sevin, Reference Center for Leukodystrophies, Hospital Bicêtre and Institute for Brain and Spine, Paris, France.
· 12 October 2021 | Functional gait disorders: a sign-based approach (neurorehabilitation focus) by Jorik Nonnekes, Radboud University Medical Centres, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
· 19 October 2021 | Oligonucleotide therapies: a new class of drugs that allow precise genetic targeting (advanced therapies focus), Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands.
· 26 October 2021 | Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease and related disorders (paediatric focus) by Nicole Wolf, Amsterdam University Medical Centres, the Netherlands.
· 9 November 2021 | Clinical Outcome Assessments in Ataxias by Thomas Klockgether, University Hospital Bonn, Germany.
· 18 November 2021 | Pure autonomic failure by Alessandra Fanciulli, University Hospital Innsbruck, Austria.