Detail-Infos zum Event
free webinar, organized by the European Reference Network for Rare Neurological Diseases
we would like to inform you about the new free webinars, organized by the European Reference Network for Rare Neurological Diseases (ERN-RND) in collaboration with ERN Euro-NMD and the European Academy of Neurology (EAN). Sign up here
· 14 September 2021 | Genetic forms of Parkinson's disease by Thomas Gasser, University of Tübingen, Germany.
· 28 September 2021 |Treatable dystonia & dystonia in inborn errors of metabolism (paediatric focus) by Tom J. de Koning, University Medical Center Groningen, the Netherlands.
· 5 October 2021 | Adult leukodystrophies/early symptoms of late-onset Leukodystrophies by Fanny Mochel, Reference Center for Leukodystrophies, Institute for Brain and Spine, Paris, France.
· 7 October 2021 | X-linked adrenoleukodystrophies - Update by Caroline Sevin, Reference Center for Leukodystrophies, Hospital Bicêtre and Institute for Brain and Spine, Paris, France.
· 12 October 2021 | Functional gait disorders: a sign-based approach (neurorehabilitation focus) by Jorik Nonnekes, Radboud University Medical Centres, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
· 19 October 2021 | Oligonucleotide therapies: a new class of drugs that allow precise genetic targeting (advanced therapies focus), Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands.
· 26 October 2021 | Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease and related disorders (paediatric focus) by Nicole Wolf, Amsterdam University Medical Centres, the Netherlands.
· 9 November 2021 | Clinical Outcome Assessments in Ataxias by Thomas Klockgether, University Hospital Bonn, Germany.
· 18 November 2021 | Pure autonomic failure by Alessandra Fanciulli, University Hospital Innsbruck, Austria.